segunda-feira

Super Supreme, (of tacky)


Am I the only one who think this is a joke?

I mean, for real, is this a joke?
 (maybe they gonna grow...or maybe not )
First of all, I would like to apologize myself because it is my opinion, those graphics are horrible! It's basically the same face in different tacky stuff.
And the price its so unreal.I am honestly and very seriously disturbed by most of this collection. I have no clue what Stardoll were thinking with this release . I mean the dolls on the first floor look like they are scared sh!#less and they kinda look like they are possessed. The 2nd floor has damaged me mentally the most, I think I am going to have nightmares where I am surrounded by olives, apples and nuts just starring at me while I scream in agony. 3rd floor is plain pointless - I will just leave it at that.
All in all I am able to express myself through one picture only:



xx, b-e